Sunday 10 May 2009

My writing and the challenges I am facing



I need a new laptop and the one I am getting is the Sony Vaio CS - Series 14.1 screen size, and the colour, I am getting is the electric purple. Which is a fabulous colour. The challenge, I am facing is that my internet on my laptop only works between 3.00 am and 10.00 am in the morning. After that, it cuts off, I will be changing my internet provider as well, because they are useless, the standard of service has been declining. So I have enough of them, also the keyboard of my lapboard, the backspace is always sticking.
So those are the challenges, my solutions get a new laptop, the Sano Vaio, change the internet provider and so that I can continue to writing my story. During the time that my internet is not working, I am able to use my daughter's laptop, she is not using it at the moment, because she is busy with her exams.

She is getting the Sony Vaio, coral pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment